Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I having my own blog at last?

Salam…

Well I am not considering my self as a blogger because I have never dreamt of it anyway. I found that there are lots of bloggers out there in the net and they are having their talent on it. Yes they can really express themselves on the correct path-the blog.

Since those peeps are writing lots and lots of something beneficial, I was excited to acquire the honour of a true blogger. I have knew some of them and I think it is my turn. No, not to have the honour of being a blogger (what for?) but a pleasure for me, myself and I. It is just for my own satisfaction. So what do you guys think of it? You can comment me on the space provided anyway. I am glad to have people response about me or my blog. So just suit yourself, you are free to do what you really wants.

I have heard a song that stated the lyrics, “to know me is to love me”. Dont get it wrong, I am not asking love from anyone of you. Still, I have already got my love with persons in my life and the greatest love of all is Allah s.w.t. I have just wake up from my fake life I guess. This life is so temporary and empty, what should you fill it with? You should find the answer within yourself. Dont always ask people to help you. It is not really good to ask too much. Do you agree with me? So sorry if I am being too annoying.

Ok, I am going to share with you the things and the events of my life. Surely it will take time for me since I am not an active person dealing with the net. I will improve on my words and my frequency of surfing the net, you guess what? My room does not really have a good coverage of the wireless internet.

I noticed that there are friends who ask me what did I found? What really happens to me. The answer is just simple, I was in the ward around 19-20th October 2008. That sounds pity and I was so pathetic. Lucky for me to further the journey of my life, it is not as easy as I thought. Life is a journey, an adventure, and a place to find happiness. The definition of happiness is different. Some people want it all and some just want nothing at all. Everything means nothing if I ain`t got my family, friends and religion in life.

Thing happens for reason, there is ‘hikmah’ over what we are having. Sickness, illness or pain was given to you to test your capacity. Please correct my words if I am wrong. The journey of my life has just started since I am only an ordinary 20 years old man. I am a trainee in a teaching institute and will be a graduate teacher in 2011, three years to go. I am loving my life and my future occupation.

I have reached the limit of today`s post I guess. I will keep writing and sharing information with you all. I am learning such a new dimention of space for me that is blogging. Please forgive me if there is blame in this composition. Till then, have a nice day and night.

=)hafizatan(=

No comments: