Saturday, November 15, 2008

Im lovin` it...

Love, what shall you define it with?…
Love, love, love. Dont you all realize the fakeness of love? It is actually not the greatest love of all. What if we change the words “all” in the phrase “the greatest love of all” to “ALLAH”. That will definitely a beautiful phrase ever. So true and so fair that will make us drawn away. I dont know about you or anyone else but I am really fall for it. Let us love Allah.
Before I end this latest post, I would like to add my other love here. I would like to state here that Im loving you people. Especially the love to my family. I will be home soon and will spend the quality time with them. Other than that the love to human being mostly mukminin. You are my friends and my love too.
=)hafizatan(=

No comments: