Saturday, November 15, 2008

The emptiness inside us...

Salam day and night…Tonight, I can really feel the emptiness inside me. Do you ever feel the same thing? When you just does not know what you are going to do. How you are going to handle the stress inside you or when you can really get rid of this emptiness.In my opinion, it is normal for us to deals with those matters. Since we are just an ordinary human being, we cannot avoid of having some sort of pressure due to what we are having everyday. We can get stress when we are dealing with people, there are people who are ‘loudspeaker’ or people who are too silent. ‘Loudspeaker’ here does not means that the person is shouting when he speaks to us. But what I really wanted to define here is that the people do not watch carefully over what he or she is saying. How they are being impolite to us just by using harsh words. Or else, there are matters in life that makes us messed up or bored. For an example, as a student we have to sit for examination or we are having a lot of assignments given by the lecturer. While in the future, we are going to be an employee to any organisation. InsyaAllah I am going to be a teacher in the future. Do you know how excited I am to teach our new generation about science? Even it is just in a primary school I hope I can deliver my knowledge to the children. They are pure and innocent too.So you are the one who should find the right way to avoid pressure inside us. God does not change the fate of people but the people themselves must change their fate. Work it out. Life is really a journey of soul anyway. I will include some info here which I just translate them into English. I got it from the link below;http://alrasikh.wordpress.com/2007/12/26/mencari-hidayah-allah/What I can conclude about this link is we are the Khaleef(khalifah) in this broad earth. I am also still finding the guidance from the almighty Allah. We can really feel gratitude for what Allah has given to us. The environment surrounding us (alam) is the sign of the almighty Allah. Allah will give the guidance (hidayah) for those who find it by themselves. Things would not roll down to you or me that easy, we have to work harder to obtain it.If you read through the article, there got many types of guidance. I am also does not know really well about those matter. I am just an ordinary person who still lack of knowledge.Last but not least, let us find the truth. Even it is hard for us to achieve it, we have to fight over it. Keep on fighting. I dont mean that you have to fight over each other. That is worst. What I mean here is we should keep fighting the passion(nafs) inside us. So we can really be a stronger person. “You are what you think”.=)hafizatan(=

No comments: