Saturday, November 15, 2008

It is morning again...

Good morning…I am wishing that because it is so-morning right now. 6.46 am, so fresh and cool. I woke up earlier today and I dont know why I am not having a quality sleeps since those days. Anyway, it is not a problem for me, I still have slept a lot already.
Dawn is the beginning of the day, the Subuh is so special. When I got the chance to surf the net, quickly I check for the goodness of Subuh period. Everyone including me would have a big problem to wakes earlier since we are having a nice comforter on the bed with pillows that make us drawn up by the sleep.
Well I would like to share some info on why do me and you or whoever person feels hard to wakes earlier in the morning. To my surprise, Isya` prayer and Subuh prayer are the most ‘heavy’ solat for munafiq. Munafiq here means the persons who are just pretending that they are having true faith to Allah. Indeed Allah can trace easily on persons who are true. I am just giving the definition on my own anyway. Please fix my mistake if my statement is wrong. Subuh prayer is just contains of 2 raka`at, the most less raka`at of all 5 prayers. So Allah would test the persons who are having true faith to Him just by the Subuh prayer.
The other thing to come to my surprise is there are devil(syaitan) who works to enchain people in the dawn so that we are late to perform the prayer. There got three layer of chain. The devil would whisper, come enjoy the long night. The first layer of chain would be released when a person wakes up, the second one would be released when the person having wudhu` and the third one would be released when the person perform Subuh prayer. It is shocking me indeed. Now I realized the reason of my laziness. Well, we dont see them but they sees us.
I will include the URL for the site that I visited. Easily, type down http://mudji.net/press/?p=108 for further information. Chill out!
=)hafizatan(=

No comments: